Introduction of Call of Duty
Call of Duty is the first-person shooter electronic game which won much Game of the Year awards in 2003 and 2004 following its 2003 debut. It is designed by American Company Infinity Ward and produced by Activision focusing on World War II. Combined with single and multiplayer missions; It is very popular and everlasting memories for millions of players around the world. It’s the most recent title; Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, was released on November 13, 2020. As of May 2019, The series has sold over 300 Million Copies.
How To set up Call of Duty Mobile in your Phone
Requirements for iPhone: Requires iOS 9 and now, works on phones from iPhone 5S upwards; works on iPad touch (6 gen and 7 gen)
Requirements for Android: Requires Android 5.1 or later and your phone needs at least 2GB of Ram.
Device Storage: You will need around 1.6GB of storage to install COD: Mobile and for Game data.
Pro Tips for Call of Duty
Connect Headphones: Headphones are important to play COD for better experience. It gives you better soundtrack and more detailed sound of footsteps.
Good Internet Connection: You will need good internet connection to play Multiplayer missions. It helps you not to lag and play with more concentration.
Brightness: You will have to turn your Brightness up to make better aim when you shoot. So turn off Auto Brightness for more Concentration.
Best Settings and Controls for Call of Duty
Customize Your Controls: Tap the settings cob and choose the Advanced option to customize your controls. Watch this pic for the best experience of Call of Duty.
Change the graphics quality: Change your settings to better graphics quality for the better experience of aim and shooting.
Sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity from settings of game for better experience.
Call of Duty Series
- Call of Duty was firstly released on the Year 2003
- The Call of Duty 2 was released on the Year 2005,
- Call of Duty 3 was released in 2006,
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 2007
- Call of Duty: World at War on 2008,
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in 2009,
- Call of Duty: Black Ops on 2010
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 2011
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II in 2012
- Call of Duty: Ghosts in 2013, Call of Duty
- Advanced Warfare in 2014,
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III in 2015,
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on 2016
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on 2016
- Call of Duty: WWII in 2017,
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on 2018
- Call of Duty: Mobile in 2019
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in 2019
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered in 2020.
All About Call of Duty
Publishers: Activision, Activision Blizzard, Nokia, Garena, Square Enix.
Designers: Activision, Treyarch, Mohammad Alavi, David Vonderhaar, Steve Fukuda.
Developers: Activision, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Nokia, Raven Software, Sledgehammer Games.
Best Guns in Call of Duty: M4A1 Assault Riffles, Kilo 141 Assault Rifle, MP7 Submachine Gun (SMG), AX-50 Sniper Rifle, PKM Light Machine Gun, 725 Shotgun
The Call of Duty franchise at this point has become a mainstay of popular media. The games have evolved from World War-era shooters to modern-day combat and even futuristic space battles. The franchise hasn’t always had the greatest of track records when it comes to critical reception.
you can read this article as well What is AMONG US How to play & How many people can play! Impostor